Sweet potato residue containing sweet potato dietary fiber components in the vast majority, dietary fiber has important physiological functions to human body, at present has become an important functional people intestinal maintenance factor. The use of biotechnology degradation and transformation of sweet potato residue, obtained dietary fiber beverage, opens up a new way for the sweet potato residue deep processing and improve the economic value of sweet potato residue.
1 raw material preparation
According to 5kg sweet potato residue add 100L water ratio, at a temperature of 115 ℃ for 15min, edible fungus DSl cooling to room temperature access 10%, rotary table 150r/min, 3 days from sweet potato residue fermentation liquid culture under 25 ℃. Accessories for salt, cane sugar, citric acid, carrageenan, ginger, onion, monosodium glutamate.
2 the main equipment
Mixer, sterilization pot, sealing machine, temperature adjustable electric furnace etc..
Carrageenan, sol, filter
The fermentation liquid, inactivated, homogenizing, filtering, preheating, mixing, filling, sterilizing, inspection and product. Treatment and accessories
(1) inactivated the fermented liquid is placed in the 0.05MPa inactivation of 15min, the purpose is to kill living bacteria, fermentation broth slightly color, smell is strong.
(2) the homogeneous
The fermentation liquid of inactivating homogenization, homogenization can increase the material viscosity, improve the state of product. At the temperature of 50 ℃ ~ 60 ℃ were homogeneous, pressure is 15MPa ~ 20MPa, homogeneous after moderate viscosity, particle uniformity of yellowish white liquid.
(3) the 100 objective of stainless steel mesh filtering fermented liquid by filtering the homogenized solution, obtained the tiny particles, namely, as the main raw material of the final product.
(4) accessories processing ginger peeled after cleaning, slicing, the thickness is about 1mm ~ 2mm; onion wash, cut into 2mm ~ 3mm length.
(5) of carrageenan gel
Cold water will be a certain amount of carrageenan slowly spread into a certain volume, dispersing, prevent condensation. Boiled glue before soaking 20min ~ 30min, the carrageenan fully swelling, then under stirring heated to boil, and simmer 8min ~ 10min, finally remove the surface of the foam, control the amount of glue. Serve hot with disinfection of 100 mesh stainless steel screen filter, the purpose is to remove the impurities and some possible colloidal particles, finally get the white glue uniform particles.
(6) allocation according to taste the need to add salt, sugar, MSG, ginger, onions, carrageenan, be suitable for different people to drink. In order to make the product sense index reached a certain requirements, carrageenan suitable dosage of 0.12%.
(7) the preheating, filling, sterilization of the fermentation liquid is arranged in the filter temperature adjustable electric heating to boiling, stirring while adding glue dissolved and continue heating 2min ~ 3min, joined the amount of salt, in order to increase the food taste can be added a small amount of sugar. After the extinction of the heating furnace, add fresh ginger, spring onion, stir a small amount of monosodium glutamate, 2min ~ 3min, after the removal of the ginger and spring onion, serve hot filling, sealing, sterilization (80 ℃, 30min), rapid cooling, the product is made after passing inspection.
5 quality standard
(1) sensory standard product was yellow white, delicate taste, salty moderate, strong taste, uniform, no bubble, no impurities, faint scent of fermented ginger and onion flavor slightly.
(2) physical and chemical indicators
The mass fraction of soluble solids of not less than 38g/L, the value of pH was 5.5 ± 0.5, insoluble dietary fiber is not less than 16g/L, soluble dietary fiber is not less than 3g/L, the reducing sugar content of not more than 0.92g/L, the polysaccharide content of not less than 2.14g/L.
(3) the microbial indicators of total bacteria is not higher than 100cfu/mL, Escherichia coli is not higher than 30cfu/100mL, pathogenic bacteria can not be detected